Calendar

Site Contributions

Who's Online
None

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Averry
In-Game Guild Master

re: Calendar invites

Very quick note on calendar invites (this will only really affect Retro Raid / PVP invites).

Invites will now only be sent out to whichever character you all have indicated is your main. For things like retro raids and PVP, of course you're welcome to bring whichever toon you'd like, but for calendar purposes it's not no longer possible for me to send the invites out to everyone's alts. The reason for this is that our guild has finally grown to the point that the calendar won't allow that many invites to be sent; I didn't know this until this week, but apparently there's a 100-invite cap on any individual event. That cap gives plenty of room for me to invite everyone Recruit rank and above, but Alt rank would push it way over.

So, if you have an alt that you want to bring to one of these events, just be sure to check the calendar and accept invites on your main. Obviously when the night rolls around, we can just bring whichever toon you want into the group.
Averry
In-Game Guild Master

re: Calendar invites

Quick additional note: you might notice that officer alts are still getting invites to these events. This is because officers have their alts in a separate rank, which the game counts within the "Recruit and above" range. (For anyone who's curious, those officer alt ranks exist simply to allow officers to retain their officer-y powers while on other characters, so they can still tend to things like guild invites and watching officer chat while they're on other characters.)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electric Mayhem Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: